We want to get you back to doing what you love! At Breast Rehab, we can help you manage through various types of breast treatments to minimize the long-term impact on your body.
Rehabilitation (or “rehab”) helps people who have had surgery or other medical interventions achieve the best possible physical and emotional well-being to help relieve or manage both short- and long-term side effects. Whether you are undergoing treatment for cancer, having breast surgery for other medical reasons, or opting to have cosmetic breast surgery, we can help. Rehab is beneficial not just after treatment – our services can help you in preparation for and during treatment too.
Many different health care providers can play a role in oncology and breast rehab. Our clinic includes physiotherapists, kinesiologists, massage therapists, lymphedema therapists, psychotherapists and pelvic floor physiotherapists. We can also provide referrals to other allied health care professionals that you may require.
At Breast Rehab, we offer a range of services to help you get back to doing what you love, including:
- pre-operative assessment and proactive care
- physical therapy after surgery to increase mobility and strength
- scar work after surgery to improve movement and reduce visibility
- lymphedema risk reduction and management
- therapy during non-surgical cancer treatments to reduce pain and dysfunction and provide a sense of well-being
- pelvic floor dysfunction education and treatment
- psychotherapy services to support your mental wellbeing throughout your journey
Learn more about the condition you are facing and how Breast Rehab can help you.
Learn more about the treatment options offered at Breast Rehab.
At Breast Rehab we will conduct a detailed whole-person assessment to develop a tailor-made treatment plan. We work with you to help you achieve your goals for wellness. Above all, we see you as an individual and will treat you with respect, compassion and care.
- You will be treated in a one-on-one environment, in a private room.
- Your schedule and needs take priority. We vary our treatment and time to your needs. If you need more time, we can book longer appointments.
- We value and respect your time and will do our best to stay on time.