I am excited to be part of an amazing team of health care professionals driven to provide the best care possible to their patients. Recently, I graduated from Algonquin College’s Advanced Diploma in Massage Therapy and am awaiting my registration with the CMTO. While working in hospitals, long term care and hospices in Canada and the UK, I developed a passion for healthcare profession but took a break to operate a home daycare while raising my four children. I chose massage therapy as my second career to fulfill my passion for providing patient-centered care in a health care setting.
When not working you can find me spending time with my family or crocheting.
Education and Certifications
- Personal Support Worker, Algonquin College (2021)
- Patient Care Assistant, Algonquin College (2001)
- Massage Therapy Advanced Diploma, Algonquin College (2021)
- Frist Aid CPR-C with AED Women's College Hospital: Breast Cancer Rehabilitation (2021)
- Several Geriatrics & End-of-Life Care Courses
- Several Child & Adolescent Development Courses
- Entrepreneurship Graduation Award, Algonquin College (2021)