I am a Registered Kinesiologist who has been working in the field for the past three years and I just recently joined the Breast Rehab team as a Physiotherapist Assistant (PTA). Additionally, I just completed the Advanced Diploma in Massage Therapy at Algonquin College with hopes to register as a Massage Therapist by the end of this summer. I have experience with creating and instructing exercise classes, performing functional abilities assessments and treating athletic injuries. I have since developed a strong passion for women’s health and the field of oncology and that is exactly what Breast Rehab stands for. I look forward to teaching you some exercises in our fitness classes and working with you one on one in treatment to getting you back to doing what you love!
I am beyond excited to work alongside such a talented group of women whose clients' well-being is their number one priority. When not studying or at work you can find me on the golf course, at a yoga class or on my back deck cooking up something on the barbeque!
Education and Training
- Advanced Diploma in Massage Therapy, Algonquin College (2021)
- BSc in Kinesiology, McGill University (2017)
- Functional Abilities Evaluation Course
- Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level C
- Understanding Movement Course
- Theralase Certification
- College of Kinesiologists of Ontario
- Ontario Kinesiology Association
- Registered Massage Therapists Association of Ontario (Student Member)